Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thanksgiving Photos

This Thanksgiving, my parents came over from Arizona to spend a few days with us. Here we are in the living room after a fabulous gourmet dinner. Shortly after these pictures, most everyone was able to find room for some dessert.

What am I most thankful for? For a beautiful and loving family and for this dream come true sitting beside me here. Love you Momo!



The excuse was they were cold, but I think we all know any excuse to share a blanket is enough for these two!














Ron made room for my Mom just long enough for us to take this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Deaner!---especially the one of the two "cuddlers". That being Ron and your Dad! It's wonderful to see what a hand you've become in the kitchen. I think you probably earn more accolades than "Bacon Man". We really enjoy seeing the picture progress of the new addition. The next time we come over for a long weekend I hope you won't need the air mattress. Love always and Happy New Year, Maura and Dean!!! Mom